Checklist for FSU family day at Dublin Zoo
Issued : 29 August 2018
We’re really looking forward to our family day out this Saturday 1st September at Dublin Zoo.
We’re nearly fully booked and can’t wait to meet all our members and their families at this great event. FSU staff and volunteers will be on hand at the Zoo so don’t hesitate to say hello and ask us any questions. Online booking closes at noon on Friday.
At this stage the weather for Saturday looks dry, but cloudy.
To make the day go as smoothly as possible have a quick look at the checklist below. See you on Saturday!
- Entry to Dublin Zoo from 10am on Saturday
- Entrance is about 50 metres north from the main Zoo entrance
- Make sure to have your eticket and ID with you to ensure entry
- If possible please arrive before 2pm. Dublin Zoo estimates it takes about three hours to see all the delights!
- Zoo closes at 6pm, with the ‘African Plains’ closing at 5.30pm
- To make the most of your day check out the feeding times and other great events at Dublin Zoo at this link
- Take a fun photo, upload it to our Facebook page, tag it #fsuzoo and be in with a chance to win a €50 voucher!
- A new discovery and learning centre, birth of sea lion pups, a scimitar-horned oryx and flamingo chicks – lots has happened in Dublin Zoo this summer. Check the updates here.
- No dogs are allowed at Dublin Zoo
- Bicycles, scooters, rollerskates, rollerblades or skateboards are not allowed
- Any questions on accessibility check out the Dublin Zoo info here