Union Training and Future Skills
We believe that members should be given every opportunity to enhance their skills and maximise their potential in their working and personal lives. Therefore, we offer members and representatives a wide range of training courses in life skills such as leadership and communication skills. We also offer a range of training for Union representatives such as health and safety training and workplace issues seminars.
- The delivery of training is flexible – with some training courses taking place during the working day and others during the evenings. In order to facilitate as many members as possible, FSU provides training on a regional basis.
- In Northern Ireland, FSU is responsible for a Union Learning Project which also offers training courses free of charge to members
- The Union's Training Centre in Dublin is a QQI approved training provider.
- FSU Senior Industrial Relations and Training Officer, Marian Geoghegan, manages the provision of training within the Union and is grateful for any suggestions, comments or queries from members.
- If you are interested in attending a training course, please register your interest by emailing Zara Nealon at [email protected]